HOME > guide > Skin
texture edit interface
In GetAmped2, avatar items in possession can be edited to create an original avatar.
- Avatar Preview Window
- You can preview the avatar you are currently editing.
Moving the mouse while pressing the right button will make the avatar turn around.
Moving the mouse while pressing the left button will make the screen scroll to the direction you move.
You can zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.
- Texture Window
- This is the area where you edit the texture of your Skin.
You can use a pen tool to draw on it.
- Color Palette
- By adjusting the 3 primary colors of R(red), G(green) and B(blue),
you can create a color that is not in the palette.
"A" is transparency of the color.
When the number is clicked, a yellow arrow will appear on both sides.
Moving the mouse left or right, will decrease or increase the number.
The color box indicated on the left side shows the color currently chosen.
- Tool Box
- The basic tools to edit the texture.
- Square Selecting Tool
- The dotted line in square will be the selected area.
The selected area will be shown in white.
- Pencil Tool
- A tool to draw freely.
Drawing is mostly done with this tool.
- Line Tool
- A tool to draw a straight line.
Left click on the starting point and drag the line to the place you want to end the line.
- Square Tool
- A tool to draw a square.
- Circle Tool
- A tool to draw a circle.
It basically works just like the Square Tool.
- Paint Over Tool
- This tool can paint over the area colored in the same color with your color of choice.
- Syringe Tool
- The dropper-like tool is used to select a color that is used in texture window.
- Hand Tool
- A tool used to drag the screen to change the area where you are viewing.
- Zoom Tool
- You can zoom in by right click and zoom out by left click while this tool is chosen.
- Pen Tool
- The size of a dot can be changed with this tool.
The dot becomes larger as you go right. Change the size of a dot when necessary.
- Mode Tool
- An advanced tool for editing a texture.
These tools are used to add an effect to the basic tools.
- Wide Range Mode
- You can set a color for the inner blank space when using Square Tool and Circle Tool.
- Anti-aliasing Mode
- By selecting this tool, the line you draw will be blurred. The line will be smoothened as the intermediate color of surrounding area will be selected for the dot.
- Color Gradient Mode
- Unlike the normal gradient tool, the color drawn will match the color currently used.
in the texture.
- Reverse Mode
- By selecting this tool, the line you draw will be automatically be drawn on the opposing areas in the texture.
- Display Tool
- The tool to support the editing of the texture.
- Show Outline
- You can see on which polygon the texture is used.
- Grid Indication
- A white grid will be shown.
Use them to balance the right and left areas of the texture.
- Command Tool
- These tools are useful for editing your Skin.
- You are able to undo the previous action.
- You are able to redo the action canceled by UNDO.
- You can copy the texture in the selected area. An area can be selected by the Square Selecting Tool.
It is useful when using a similar texture in different areas.
- You can paste the texture you have copied by COPY.
As long as it is shown in white, you can move the texture in that area to adjust it.
- You can import the texture of an image that was made with other tools.
- You can save the texture data currently applied on the Skin.
- You can reset the textures and polygons to the default setting.
- Avatar Parts
- You can select avatar parts to use for editing your Skin.
- OPEN & SAVE
- Selecting SAVE will save the skin data as a data file.
The name of the file will end with ".skin2".
You can load data having this extension ".skin2" by selecting OPEN
You can only load data that is ".skin2". ".skin" file can not be loaded.
- Preview Change Command
Pose : You can preview the emotion frame by frame. (default will be 5)
ACTION : You can preview the animated character in your current Skin.
Display Mode : You can preview either "Whole Body", "Selected Body Part" or "Face and Hair Only".